A Quick View of our Campus
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School was built in 1921. The original building is a three-storied structure now housing our Grades 1-4, as well as our art room, computer lab, and faculty room. The next addition, which was built in 1955, was a single story addition now housing the Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grades 5-6, Library Media Center, Science lab, and the school offices. In 2000, the parish of St. Thomas Aquinas had a major capital campaign and built a gymnasium, multipurpose room and middle school classrooms. In the fall of 2006, the parish and school of St. Thomas Aquinas had a capital campaign called “Growing to Greatness”. In 2007, a state-of-the-art Science lab was built in the summer, and a new playground with climbing wall was installed in the spring. The school also has a state of the art computer lab. In addition, our new library-media center opened in the spring of 2009. Our library-media center has a positive impact on the opportunities the students have to find and use information wisely, master technology skills, think critically, and learn independently. The facilities are continually undergoing improvements, modernizing, and changing with the support of our active parish and parent population.