The Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic School Library strives to enrich the student’s learning experience and faculty's educational endeavors by providing a diverse and multifaceted collection of quality materials to meet the varying needs of all our patrons. Besides striving to instill a permanent love of reading, our library aims to be a place where students can: collaborate, innovate, research, solve problems, work as a team, learn social responsibility, share knowledge, transform, empower and lift one another up in God’s name. With this in mind, the Library will consistently endeavor to be a Catholic Learning Commons which supports the student body, their families and the faculty in the pursuit of lifelong learning.
- The School Library is opened from 7:30am – 2:30pm Monday – Wednesday.
- Students may borrow up to 2 library books/materials at any one time (exceptions may be made in the case of research projects).
- Materials may be borrowed from the library for a period of one week (7 days).
- Young Adult books are provided to Grades 6, 7, 8 only.
- Students may renew library materials for an additional week.
- Students will not be fined for overdue library materials, but will be charged for the cost of the book if it is lost.
- Students must return or renew library materials in a timely fashion or borrowing privileges will be affected.
- Students are welcomed to visit the library at times other than their regularly scheduled library session, for book exchange with their teacher’s permission, except if a class is being conducted in the library.
- Students must exhibit respectful behavior while using the library...
RESPECT OUR SPACE, RESPECT OUR MATERIALS, RESPECT EACH OTHER!